Right of Turmoil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions by the Players

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions by the Players Empty Suggestions by the Players

Post  Dynasty Pker Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Some of our newer players of Right Of Turmoil have been giving me ideas to add to a forum topic to be looked over. I have also added some of my ideas into this.

1. Lower some of the reward point shop items to a respectable but firm amount. Until we get more players, the newer players may get scared of 80k for one item.
(Chaotic 40k points, infinity robes 10k points, staff of light and arcane stream 10k points, seers ring lowered, and dragon-fire shield as is)

2. New ways to earn reward points. Some of the players brought to my concern that there are only a few limited ways to earn reward points. The idea is to add points to PKing per kill, Pest Control buy-able points, or any other Mini-game such as Fight Pits.

3. More events to keep players busy. The title says it all, but it's because playing the server for a long period of time needs a little break to have fun in a PKing event, "Hide n' Seek", or other main kind of events.

Please take these Suggestion from the players into consideration.

Dynasty Pker

EDIT: Also, keep the game balanced between veteran and new players. (Charos ring)

Dynasty Pker

Back to top Go down

Suggestions by the Players Empty Agreed

Post  Red the Lobster Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Agreed, Thought i don't think anyone else reads forums. <3 Idea. No homo. xZ

By the people, For the people.

Lol the first time i accidentally said "For the homo" so i had to edit xD

Red the Lobster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum