Right of Turmoil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got ip banned for absolutly no reason what so ever

3 posters

Go down

I got ip banned for absolutly no reason what so ever Empty I got ip banned for absolutly no reason what so ever

Post  connor Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:48 pm

i was talking at edge i offered to make a new forums and then i started getting flamed by an admin called jeesth or something then i called him a badmin then he ip banned me
this was really unfair and i belive he should recieve a demote

connor

Back to top Go down

I got ip banned for absolutly no reason what so ever Empty Lawwwwl.

Post  Jeetst Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Mk first off child. You were telling me you were the first player to ever join and then started saying you could make better forums A.K.A. trashing forums. and Just an FYI Everyone thinks i'm a great admin so good luck with your demote Idea Wink. Have a Nice day punk.

Jeetst
Admin

Back to top Go down

I got ip banned for absolutly no reason what so ever Empty Theres always a reason

Post  Red the Lobster Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Connor, theres always a reason, i wasn't here the entire time, but from past experiences you flame people. So no doubt you flamed a admin, and went to far.

Red the Lobster

Back to top Go down

I got ip banned for absolutly no reason what so ever Empty Re: I got ip banned for absolutly no reason what so ever

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down